Saturday, April 10, 2010

IT Experience

Local celebrities often bring latest fashion trend with what they wear in movies, TV shows, awards nights, and more. It is often called the “showbiz craze”. And last year until today, the latest showbiz craze is the Blackberry smart phone.

I am one of the people who want to have a Blackberry. Not because I wanted to be in trend, but because it would make my life more convenient.

Blackberry Messenger had make my life easier since it connects me to my friend twenty-four-seven. Most of my friends use Blackberry and I am always updated about their lives. Even if I have to pay a monthly fee, but I think it’s worth enough.

Other features in Blackberry are Facebook and e-mail retrieval and sending. I can check my e-mail whenever I wanted. I’m always notified about the news. When doing project with my friends, I know whether who has sent me the work and who has not. By this, I can check on them at all times and complete my works on time.

With internet browser, I can search for information all the time. Whatever information I have to clarify, I can do it as I like. I do not have to find a computer and look for more information. It seems like I have Google in my hand and all the information is right in front of me.

For me, Blackberry fits just right with my lifestyle. The features, such as camera and video recording, the audio system, the network connection, and the design make Blackberry so perfect. I am not crazy about Blackberry, but I think it would be a great choice for people who consider buying a smart phone at this moment.


521-4924
Skydao L.
Section 401

No comments:

Post a Comment